- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Program options for international students can be found at VCC International.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
The following courses can be taken individually or combined to earn various awards of achievement in Fundamental Business Administration.
|Fundamental Financial Management Skills||Credits|
|OACP 1105||Introduction To Payroll||1.5|
|OACP 1129||Accounting For NonAccountant||2|
|OACP 1130||Introduction To Bookkeeping||1.5|
|Fundamental People Management Skills|
|LEAD 1151||Human Resource Management||2|
|MSKL 1102||Team Skills||2|
|MSKL 1103||Essential Management Skills||2|
|Fundamental Business Communication|
|CMPT 1301||Word Excel PowerPoint||2.5|
|LEAD 1138||Business Comm for Leaders||0.5|
|TECW 1101||Technical Communication||0.5|
|Fundamental Sales & Marketing Skills|
|BUSI 1315||Media and Public Relations||2|
|CMPT 1437||Social Media||0|
|LEAD 1153||Sales and Marketing Management||2|
This guide is intended as a general guideline only. The College reserves the right to make changes as appropriate.
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
Within each Award of Achievement, students may register for two courses and get the third course at a 50% discount, if registering within the same term.
|Fundamental Financial Management Skills||Tuition||Tuition with|
|OACP 1105 Introduction To Payroll||$214||$214|
|OACP 1129 Accounting For NonAccountant||$200||$100|
|OACP 1130 Introduction To Bookkeeping||$226||$226|
|Fundamental People Management Skills||Tuition||Tuition with|
|LEAD 1151 Human Resource Management||$392||$196|
|MSKL 1102 Team Skills||$393||$393|
|MSKL 1103 Essential Management Skills||$393||$393|
|Fundamental Business Communication Skills||Tuition||Tuition with|
|CMPT 1301 Word Excel PowerPoint||$449||$449|
|LEAD 1138 Business Comm for Leaders||$194||$97|
|TECW 1101 Technical Communication||$205||$205|
|Fundamental Sales & Marketing Skills||Tuition||Tuition with|
|BUSI 1315 Media and Public Relations||$490||$490|
|CMPT 1437 Social Media||$181||$91|
|LEAD 1153 Sales and Marketing Management||$392||$392|
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
|Materials||0||not including textbooks|
|Medical & Dental||0|
|Program specific extra fees||0|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable.
Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.