What to expect
- The E-pprentice format allows students to complete technical training with less time away from home than a traditional class (1 week as opposed to 3 weeks).
- A majority of the theory portion of the courses happens online, at your convenience over approximately 4 months (approximately 3-6 hours per week of self-paced study).
- Students then attend VCC for a reduced 1 week face-to-face practical component, review and testing.
- Students should be computer savvy, self-disciplined and have an updated computer with access to high-speed internet.
- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Program options for international students can be found at VCC International.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
- Before applying for apprenticeship training at VCC, you and your employer sponsor must first register your apprenticeship with the Industry Training Authority (ITA). After registering, you will receive an ITA ID number, which is required when enrolling at VCC.
|AGAP 1011||Automotive Glass Technician (Apprentice)||4|
|AGAP 1011||Automotive Glass Technician Apprentice||4|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
COURSE START DATE
AGAP 1011 Jan, Feb