To enter this program, you must first complete one of the following:
- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Program options for international students can be found at VCC International.
- Applicants who self-identify as Indigenous are strongly encouraged to connect with VCC’s Indigenous Education and Community Engagement team to learn more about VCC’s Indigenous Enrolment policy, application preparation/completion, program advising, and a range of other individualized services.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
- Before applying for apprenticeship training at VCC, you and your employer sponsor must first register your apprenticeship with the Industry Training Authority (ITA). After registering, you will receive an ITA ID number, which is required when enrolling at VCC.
|ACAP 2002||Auto Body and Collision Technician Apprentice Level 2||8|
|ACAP 3002||Auto Body and Collision Technician Apprentice Level 3||8|
|ACAP 4002||Auto Body and Collision Technician Apprentice Level 4||8|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
COURSE START DATE
ACAP 2002 Sep