- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. See program options for international students at VCC International.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
See the full schedule for summer term 2020.
|MATH 0750||Math 10 Part 1||4|
|MATH 0751||Math 10 Part 2||4|
|MATH 0861||Math 11 Part 1||4|
|MATH 0862||Foundations of Math 11 Part 1||4|
|MATH 0872||Foundations of Math 11 Part 2||4|
|MATH 0871||Math 11 Part 2||4|
|MATH 0983||Math 12 Part 1||4|
|MATH 0993||Math 12 Part 2||4|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
Approved Adult Upgrading Grant may cover the cost of these classes. See Financial Aid for Applications.
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
|Student union||55||per term|
|College initiative||8||per course|
|Materials||0||not including textbooks|
|Medical & Dental||0|
subject to eligibility
|Program specific extra fees||0|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable. Tuition fees include a $300 non-refundable deposit.
Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.
VCC Registrar's Office
1155 East Broadway
Vancouver, B.C., V5T 4V5