LPN to BScN Transition Studies
If you are an LPN planning to apply to VCC's Bachelor of Nursing Program, you must complete the four courses in the Transition Studies Program. These courses are Health 1361/1362 Heightened Expectations Res/Acute; Health 1357 Role Transitions; Health 1358 Maternal/Newborn Care; and Health 1359 Paediatric Care. Please note you must have completed all your university transfer courses prior to registering for Maternal or Paediatric care.
Read information on the following topics:
Program DescriptionRequired Courses:
- Heightened Expectations: Acute (HLTH 1362)
- Heightened Expectations: Res (HLTH 1361) (course offered in upcoming terms)
- Maternal/Newborn Care (HLTH 1358) (course offered in upcoming terms)
- Paediatric Care (HLTH 1359) (course offered in upcoming terms)
- Role Transitions LPN to BScN (HLTH 1357) (course offered in upcoming terms)
VCC welcomes applications from Canadian citizens, permanent residents and international students.International students
VCC welcomes international students from around the world to the college's academic or career programs.
To learn more about the English-language requirements for your program of interest, please contact VCC International; to learn more about how to apply, please see the VCC International website.
All international students pay international tuition fees. For more information, please contact VCC's international education office at email@example.com or 604.443.8600.
We look forward to meeting you.
As Vancouver Community College is a post-secondary institution committed to educating adult learners, applicants should be 18 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school.
If you are taking the maternity or paediatric courses as part of LPN to BScN Transition Program, you must complete all university transfer courses prior to registration.
Register for Courses in this Program
Program Assistant: 604.871.7000, ext. 8635
|Class Full/In Progress|
|Heightened Expectations: Acute||HLTH 1362||required|
* All course/program information including course/program content, length, admission requirements, prerequisites, start/end dates, postponements and/or cancellation is subject to change without notice.
* Published fees for Continuing Studies programs and courses include HST (if applicable) as well as a College Initiative Fee, which varies depending on the individual course. Student Union Fees will be assessed at time of registration. Please note: fees displayed on the web do not include Student Union Fees.
* All international students pay international tuition fees. For more information, please contact VCC's international education office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.443.8600.