VCC appointed agents assist student with applications. Here is the application procedure:
Check admissions requirements and find out program seat availability before submitting the applications.
Resources for Advising
List of Program Intakes, Credentials, Lengths and Fees
ILAC & ILSC Pathway Program Chart
Program Seat Availability Status
Email the complete application package to email@example.com for initial assessment. A complete application package includes the following:
1. Application Form
- Indicate VCC Agent Code on the top of the first page of the application form
- Application form is to be signed by the student.
2. Application Fee(s)
- For application fees and payments information, click here.
- Include payment method on the application form.
- Submit scanned documents for initial assessment.
- Official transcripts and certified English translations should be submitted at the time of application or shortly after.
- Other documents if applicable
Letter of Acceptance (LOA)
If students are admissible, an initial LOA (Letter of Acceptance) wil be issued. Information about tuition deposits and payment due dates will also be included on the LOA.
VCC International will inform the amount of tuition deposits required to secure program seats. Seats will not be held for the students if tuition deposits are not received before the deadline indicated on the invoice.
Registration information such as class room locations and class schedules will be available on a later date, closer to the start of the programs.
Before the deadline indicated on the LOA, submit the following:
- CIC confirmation letter that the student is granted a Student VISA (if applicable)
- A copy of a valid Study Permit
VCC appoitned agents may contact the Manager of International Marketing & Recruitment via email regarding the admissions procedures.