International Student Orientation
|August 29, 2018
||8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
VCC welcomes new international students to join the Fall 2018 term.
VCC's new international students for the Fall 2018 term will participate in the mandatory New International Student Orientation event. Topics such as student services, studying in Canada and at VCC, getting settled and living in Vancouver, and staying healthy and safe will be included. Note that depending on the programs, the date of orientation may vary. More details will be emailed to admitted students.
Students from the following programs will join the August 29 orientation.
- Asian Culinary Arts Certificate
- Automotive Collision and Refinishing Diploma
- Automotive Service Technology Diploma
- Baking and Pastry Arts Dual Certificates
- CAD & BIM – Civil/Structural Technician Certificate
- CAD & BIM – Architectural Technician Certificate
- CAD & BIM – Steel Detailing Technician Certificate
- CAD & BIM Technologies Diploma
- Dance Diploma
- Dental Assisting Certificate
- Fashion Design and Production Diploma
- Graphic Design Certificate
- Graphic Design Diploma
- Hairstylist Certificate
- Jewellery Art and Design Diploma
- Music Diploma
- Occupational and Physical Therapist Assistant Diploma
- Skin and Body Therapy Certificate
- University Transfer Certificates
What to bring?
- Passport, study permit and medical insurance (if available), both originals and photocopies (if you have not already sent us your copy)
- Your laptop, if available
Students in other programs will join an orientation on a different date. VCC's new international students should refer to the information provided in their pre-arrival package sent by VCC International, or for any more questions, email email@example.com.