Information Sessions & Tours
Come meet our faculty members ready to answer your questions about our programs, course requirements and career prospects, or about applying to VCC. Here's a listing of information sessions scheduled for the next six weeks:
- Adult upgrading
- American Sign Language (ASL) and Deaf studies
- Auto collision repair and auto refinishing
- Baking and pastry arts
- Career planning and job search courses
- Dental technology
- Digital graphic design
- Drafting technician
- English language preparation for health sciences
- Fashion arts
- Hair design
- Hospitality management diploma
- Legal administrative assistant
- Skin and body therapy (esthetics)
- Teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL)
- Transportation trades
- University transfer
Make VCC your choice for hairstyling.
Training with the right professional instructors is important. Join us for an information session and learn why VCC's hair design program is the best choice for success.
At these sessions, instructors will show prospective students around the facilities and answer questions about all aspects of the profession. Learn what it takes to be successful in this exciting industry.
view all information sessions »