What's New at VCCJuly 10, 2012
VCC's esthetics program gets a makeover
Just like a day at the spa, VCC’s esthetics training program is getting a makeover.
Starting in September, VCC will offer its first-ever skin and body therapy certificate, a program that establishes a new training standard in the British Columbia esthetics industry. VCC’s highly-trained instructors have worked extensively with spa professionals and the government to develop this career-focused program.
Facts about VCC’s new skin and body therapy certificate program:
- program length is nine months, full-time
- students gain skills and knowledge through class time and practical skills development time
- students train in a world class spa facility, which provides services to the public and is located at VCC’s Downtown campus
- the program is recognized as one of the top esthetics industry training programs in B.C.
- VCC’s seven-month esthetics program will be discontinued
- program delivery costs will increase due to more class time and a higher standard of training